Sunday, December 3, 2006

Testing: 1, 2, Thwip!

This is my space.

Not myspace, but my. space.

myspace is a place full of attention-deficit sufferers who have an obsessive compulsive urge to increase their "Friends" list, even if it means contacting people at random, and "lol"ling at them for a period of time.

That type of thing scares me. So I won't have that happen in my. space.

This blog is going to become a combination of autobiographical ramblings, hypothetical scenarios, and outright lies. You should be able to determine which is which, but if there is ever confusion as to which it is, my advice is take it as the truth - it most likely is.


I also take requests.


Q: What's Your Favourite Number? 9
Song Of The Day: "Kung Fu" by Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also have a myspace.

Queen of Diamonds said...

in reference to your view on myspace: very well said